|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Fixed plastic mold + carton + wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000pcs per month|
|Material:||Best Steel||Processing Type:||Sophisticated Technique|
|Applications:||Aggregate, Piling, Metal Mining||Advantage:||Fast Penetration|
|Quality:||Responsible For Quality Defaulty||Product Name::||DHD/COP Shank Hammer|
|Service:||Quick Action For Support||Technology:||Precise Mechanical Processing|
High Efficient Work DHD COP Shank DTH Hammer for Water Conservancy Drilling
1. Widely used in waterwell and blasting.
2.The best raw materials are used in our DTH hammer parts and bits for ensuring the high security.
3. We have accumulated rich experiences by testing and supplying our products in different working condition.
4. We do have experienced pofessional engineer and technician dedicated in the process perfection.
5. Color can be based on customer needs.
1. We have gained so many good comments from customers as they tried products and confirmed its efficiency.
2. DTH Hammers and bit used in geothermal drilling, small micropiling drilling etc.
3. Advance payment is the best way, but we also give some credit to familiar old customers.
4. Reasonable structure design helps our hammers perform better in different environments.
5. Hammers are packed in wooden boxes.
|Model||Shank||Bit with foot valve||Thread connection||Outside diameter||Rec.hole size||Length without bit||Weight without bit||Working pressure|
|3.5"||WD30R||DHD3.5||with||API 2 3/8" Reg Pin||82||90-115||855||24||6-25|
|4"||WD40R||DHD340/COP44||with||API 2 3/8" Reg Pin||99||108-135||956||39||6-25|
|5"||WD50R||DHD350/COP54||with||API 3 1/2" Reg Pin||125||135-155||1088||76||6-25|
|6"||WD60R||DHD360/COP64||with||API 3 1/2" Reg Pin||146||152-203||1153||102||6-25|
|8"||WD80R||DHD380/COP84||with||API 4 1/2" Reg Pin||180||195-305||1384||198||10-30|
|12"||WD120R||DHD112||with||API 6 5/8" Reg Pin||275||305-500||1776||481||10-30|